We specialise as tech startup accountants
We have a lot of experience as tech startup accountants, the most dynamic and exciting our team have worked with is a website that grew to £150m turnover in just 5 years. So we know what makes tech startups tick and the common problems they face. Whilst we’re not developers ourselves, our experiences in the tech sector have taught us everything that we need to know about accounting, tax and finance for tech startups.
We’ve also created the UK’s first AI taxbot to guide you through the complexities of the UK tax system:
As we are specialist tech startup accountants, we move fast and take care of bureaucracy, enabling you to focus on growing your business. We do this by:
1) advising you on corporate structures and EIS/SEIS and getting your company in order and dealing with shares
2) discussing your business plan and making any recommendations on your strategy and business model
3) helping you to raise finance
4) helping you to keep a track of all transactions and to monitor performance throughout the year using management accounts and cloud accounting
5) making sure you comply with the law and advising you on the best ways to save tax, such as R&D tax credits
6) performing an audit if required by investors
Tech startup accountant package
Our tech startup accountant package starts from just £95 per month (excluding VAT) for the following:
– incorporation and registration for taxes
– annual statutory accounts
– corporation tax return
– general business advice
We can also take care of VAT, payroll and cashflow forecasts but would need to provide a quote depending on the volume and complexity of the work involved.
Please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your requirements. Our offices at Liverpool Street are just a short walk away from Silicon Roundabout.