We are a City firm providing a personal service in a digital world
Based near Liverpool Street, we love to meet with clients and give them high quality advice at affordable rates.
We are experts in our field and specialise in financial services, AIM plcs, tech startups and contractors.
How can MAH, Chartered Accountants help you?
Here are the key points and you can see more on our About Us page:
- We’ll take care of all your accounting, tax, auditing, payroll, VAT and management accounting requirements.
- You can focus on the business and we will deal with all the admin.
- A dedicated accountant as your contact to ensure a personal service.
- We will maximise tax savings and unlock tax breaks such as R&D tax credits.
- City firm without the price tag of large firms.
- Our team will make sure everything is filed on time and is accurate.
- Fixed fees to avoid surprise fees.
We love meeting new clients to discuss your business, strategy and requirements. You can also learn more about us too. Many of our clients work with us remotely from across the UK and the world.
We specialise in helping SMEs and tech startups slash their staff costs to become more efficient and boost growth by outsourcing finance, admin, operations and other roles to us.
24 hour response
Tired of chartered accountants who never answer the phone, ignore emails or are always on holiday? We guarantee to respond as quickly as possible, and this is generally within 1 working day.
What do our clients say about MAH, Chartered Accountants?
What are the benefits of appointing MAH, Chartered Accountants?
As tax experts and chartered accountants, we provide a wide range of taxation services and use an integrated approach to deliver tax savings.
We do this by using the following methods:
- Understanding your business
- Planing tax strategies in advance and being proactive
- Combining audit and tax/VAT expertise to join the dots
- Checking if complex or tricky items can be treated in different ways
- Claiming all the reliefs you’re entitled to
- Staying on top of changes in tax laws and budgets
Peace of mind
The UK tax system is one of the most complicated in the world and thats before you factor in HMRC’s complex and error prone online systems.
If you appoint us, we’ll tell you what you need to give us, and when, and then we’ll take care of all your compliance.
Many of our clients switched to us because they had been let down by their previous accountants. We use strict internal controls and procedures to ensure all your accounting, tax, VAT, payroll and company filings are:
- made on time
- factually correct and
- in compliance with laws and regulations
Our team have the expertise to deal with complex issues and to solve your problems.
We can advise you on a diverse set of accounting and tax issues that are normally only within the realm of much bigger firms who charge a lot more.
For example, we can help you with issues such as:
Value for money
Our senior staff and chartered accountants are heavily involved. We leverage their experience and knowledge to identify your problems and to offer solutions, giving you peace of mind that the accounts and are reliable.
Larger firms are often constrained by budgets and bureaucracy and so may only do the bare minimum. Therefore, junior or unqualified staff often do the bulk of the work. Yet, they still charge a premium for simply having their name on the accounts.
Unless your investors or bank insists upon using a large firm, we’d recommend that you save fees by appointing us and spend the savings on growing your business.
We have won many audit clients from Big 4 and Top 10/20 firms.
We fix our fees in advance of the work to avoid any surprises.
Want to find our more?
Please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your requirements: