What do we do?
We specialise in helping SMEs and tech startups slash their staff costs to become more efficient and boost growth by outsourcing finance, admin, operations and other functions/roles to us.
Halve your wage bill by outsourcing to Us
If you currently employ UK staff for any back office, admin or operations roles, then you can save a substantial amount by using our outsourced staff.
We have found that UK jobs can easily be outsourced where the work is done on a computer and can be turned into a series of processes.
Some of our clients have already saved £10-20k pa per employee outsourced to us.
The key benefits include:
- big reductions in wages/NIC bill and related costs for hardware and office/premises costs
- focus on your core operations and grow your sales
- we will recruit, train and supervise remote workers for you
- holiday/sickness cover and no need to worry about staff turnover
- 1 point of contact in our London office and you can speak to the remote worker anytime
We supervise staff to ensure a high level of quality
We provide a better service compared to hiring freelancers directly or working with offshore providers.
Common problems with outsourcing
We spoke with a number of businesses about their experiences with outsourcing and found that a common complaint was that the quality of work was very low, especially when dealing with offshore freelancers or providers:
- poor quality of work and too many mistakes
- instructions misunderstood and communications errors
- delays and unaligned business hours
- billing errors and timewasting
How is our outsourcing is different?
So we designed our service to avoid these problems and so far, we do this by:
- London office fully supervises and monitors all work
- London office trains remote staff how to complete tasks and business processes
- Clients can communicate with London office and remote staff any time
- Our remote staff work from 8am to 4.30pm UK GMT
- We generally offer fixed prices or estimate budgets for complex work
- We can also hire specific staff to only work for you, and no one else
- We specialise in tech startups
Our clients have been very happy with our high level of quality control and keep giving us more and more work.
Outsourcing case studies
A tech startup disrupting the food wholesale sector with £1m+ turnover operates on a very lean model. One of their operations staff quit and a series of replacements were no good. So they turned to us to try our remote staff and have been so happy with the service we hired more workers for them and they’re saving £thousands each month.
A fintech company had an inhouse employee on £30k who was not performing well, so they outsourced to us and we now deliver a better service than the old employee and the client is saving £20k per year. In addition, we rotate staff on their operations so that they always have cover in case of staff holidays which they didn’t have with their inhouse staff. This is especially vital as we have to do daily processing for them.
How does our outsourcing solution work?
Our London office will first arrange to meet with you and obtain a full understanding of your business, its operations, risks and pressures.
We can then analyse the particular role or process in detail and learn how to perform the role.
Once our London office understands how to do it, we can train our back office staff in Bangladesh to perform the role.
We’ll allocate staff based on complexity and volume and can match your working hours. We can also allocate multiple people to the job and have them work around the clock so that you can even earn money whilst you sleep.
Our staff use our own premises and hardware and adhere to our strict code of conduct and privacy and confidentiality requirements. We do not subcontract the work.
We use a secure VPN line to connect our London and Bangladesh offices and we can tailor an IT solution to connect to your office, depending on your specific needs.
You can talk with the remote staff whenever you want by phone, Skype, email and any other tools you may use, for example Slack.
Our fees depend on the nature and complexity of the role, but our prices typically start from:
- part time upto 2 days a week £400/mth plus VAT
- full time upto 5 days a week £700/mth plus VAT
If you’re interested in saving £10-20k per employee outsourced, then please contact us for a free consultation on how you can hire our remote workers.