Self employed

We have a number of clients who are self employed and we can write up the books from the invoices/receipts, as well as preparing the self assessment tax return.

We can advise you on all the expenses which you can legally claim, and those which you cannot. We are especially well versed at judging whether dual purpose expenses can be claimed: ie those which could be used for both personal and business use.

As the business grows, we can also advise on the options available for limited companies or limited liability partnerships, as well VAT registration.

We are also able to work with HNWs or expats/offshore workers who have interests in the UK.